Chinese New Year Wishes For Friend! hehe ^^


Happy Chinese New Year to all chinese member. Hehe ^^ Today i would like to say thanks to En Yu and Jing Ting for the oranges. Saya tak sempat nak ucapkan Happy Chinese New Year to all my chinese class member at school. I'm sorry. So i would like to wish to u at my blog. Hope u all read this post. I wish u all happy in Chinese New Year. Especially to Siew Yen, Keng Yen, Lynette, Xin Yi, Yun Ru, Min Jie, Jing Ting, Chin Sze, Chung Kang, Chin Kent, Ming Xian, Yuan Jie, Christine Tan, Siew Yee, Jing Ning, En Yu, Ai Lee, Sin Chong, Yap Yaw Tiong, Jie Kai, Rui Jin, Isaac Mok, Goh Yong Sheng, Dennis Koh, Leena, Lois Chong, Jessice Yong.

Okay. Sebelum saya log out from this blog, I would like to say

新年快乐

Enjoy this video! =)






No comments:

Post a Comment